Monday, June 15, 2015

Munich Germany Week 4








Hallo my sweet friends and family!

We had an amazing week this week!

Well as far as the highlights of the week go, we started to plan the baptism for Andrew and Rebecca! It is going to be on Saturday the 27 of this month! We are all so excited for them! They love the church so much and are so excited to get baptized! It has been so amazing to see the light of the gospel enter into there family's life and change them! I have really not seen it with too many people on my mission so I am really excited for them! I still love working in the office and especially in Munich. It has taken some getting used to but now I feel like I have learned a lot and I am ready to go! For a while it felt like I was a brand new missionary having to re-learn everything! We have been really busy this week too with the iPads! Basically we have to get them all ready to get handed out to all the missionaries! We take them out of the box and put the screen protector on and them put them bake in the box! It is not the most entertaining thing but I guess somebody has got to do it! 

Pday- We had a pretty cool pday today! Every saturday a bunch of people from the ward meet at this really big park in the morning and play American Football which is really fun! I think today there were 10 people that are not members of the church who came which was really cool! It is fun to get out and play with people in the ward! After that we went to this really famous concentration camp called Dachau. It is actually the fist camp ever to be made.  It was very interesting but sad at the same time. It was for sure a great experience to learn more about the History of that stuff. There was just a huge museum and stuff like that. I will try to send some pics home that I took!

Well that is about all from me this week! I am really enjoying my mission right now and I'm so happy to be hear doing the Lords work! It can be hard but I have never been this happy before! I love and miss you all and hope you have a great week!

Schöne Woche,
Elder Lyman 

No comments:

Post a Comment