Monday, December 8, 2014

Salzburg Austria Week 13




Servous!

This week has been a good one!  It is crazy how fast time is going by.  Every week goes faster and faster in the mission field!  People here in Salzburg are starting to go crazy for Christmas.  They celebrate every Sunday leading up to Chirstmas, Christmas Eve, Christmas day and the day after!  I can't wait! I t is going to be so much fun!  Hopefully we will get to spend some with the members and have a great time!

This week has been a good teaching week.  We have a new investigator that we found.  His name is Ibraham!  He is from Afghanistan which is pretty cool.  He actually has a baptismal date set for the 27th of this month!  It would be super cool if that worked out!  This is our first investigator with a date so hopefully it will! 

I'm starting to feel super grateful for the Savior during Christmas time.  Everyone says it, but Christ is not really the center of Christmas in most of the world.  He is the most important person that has ever lived on this earth and we get to celebrate his birth.  That's a pretty big deal.  I have developed a much more personal relationship with Him on my mission.  It gives me a lot of motivation to bring others to come unto Christ when I think about all that He did for us.  All I really want this year in to be a better instrument in His hands. 

Keep it real and thanks for all that you all are doing for me!

Love,
Elder Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment