Monday, December 14, 2015

Vienna Austria Week 1











Vienna week one! 

Wow this week has been one of the craziest weeks of my mission! The beginning was really busy saying goodbye to all the members in Munich. We had not too much time but it worked out good. It was realy hard to say goodbye to everyone cause I had made so many good friends in that ward. I will miss all of them but I know I will stay friends with some of them for a long time! 

Well on thursday I got all packed and headed to the train station for one last time! I helped direct traffic so a little but then at 12:55 my train left heading to Vienna! I rode the train with 5 new missionaires which was soooo fun. Goldens are the cuttest. So got to Vienna at like 6 that night and my cute companion Elder Mitchell was waiting at the train station for me! He is the best guy ever. Like really I don't understand how he can be so nice. He made my bed like twice this week. He is from Washington and he is going to BYU after his mission so we can stay friends. We were in the MTC together so we know eachother really well. We have had a few crazy first days here in Vienna too!

We serve in the Vienna second ward which is known to be the best ward in Vienna. We have the coolest parts of the city in our area and the ward is really big. There were 155 people at sacrament meeting yesterday which is pretty good. The missionaires call this ward "The Show" cause everything is done really well and smooth. As grandpa would say, "they do a bang up job". There are tons of young cool members and even some people that I already knew from earlier on my mission. I am really excited to get to know them better!

Well ya Vienna is crazy and I can already tell that I am going to really like my time here. I don't have too much more time to email but I would love to hear from you all soon! Have a great week!

Love is in the air,
Elder Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment