Wednesday, August 20, 2014

England MTC Week 3












Hello family and friends!

Another week in the MTC is over! Yay!  I kind of feel like I'm in Spiritual Prison!  Not to be mistaken with the spirit prison.  It’s really small here and the Spirit is really strong everyday — is what i mean.

This week has basically been that same as the other weeks.  In regards to the language, German is super hard but I think that I'm getting the hang of it.  I just need need to keep practicing.  I am to the point that I can hold a conversation with someone and talk a lot about the gospel (evangellium)!

Last P-Day we went on a super cool church history tour around the English country side!  The best part was this really old mansion that we came across.  It reminded me of Downton Abbey!!!  I'll send some pictures for the blog site.  It's actually the private school that JRR Tolkien went to as a boy.  It’s also where he starting writing Lord of the Rings!  That was probably the highlight of my week.

I just want everyone to hang on and endure these next few letters from the MTC.  It’s just that I do the same thing everyday, so there is not to much to talk about. I promise when I get to Deutschland things with get more exciting!

I love and miss you all!   Ich leibe mine familie und mine freunds!
Elder Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment