Monday, November 10, 2014

Salzburg Austria Week 9




Hallo friends and family! 

Another week in beautiful Salzburg Austria had come and gone.  This week has been especially nice because it is now proper to wear wear jackets and scarves.  Es gefelts mir sehr gut.  It really is fall here and it is very beautiful!  

We are not really teaching anyone at the moment.  Our only investigator will probably get dropped this week.  No worries though!  Missionary work is a lot more than just teaching lessons!  I can't really remember where I heard it but the best lesson you can teach as a missionary is the one that you teach yourself!  I have already learned so much personally since being on my mission!  Hopefully I can keep learning and become more converted to the Gospel throughout my mission. 

Something new I guess is that my comp and I made a little survey to start asking people on the street. The questions really get people thinking. We are having good luck with it so far so we will see what comes of it!  I hope you all have a great week! Thanks everyone for the prayers!  I will try to send more pictures next week.

Elder Lyman
Wchöne Woche!

No comments:

Post a Comment