Saturday, February 7, 2015

Linz Austria Week 3







H&M Selfies

Our Bahn Stop

Hallo friends and family!

Another great week in Linz down!  This week went by really fast for me.  It have been snowing a lot this week which has been nice.  It is really pretty here when it snows but I am ready for an early spring so I can break out the short sleeve shirts for sure! 

Something cool that we did this week was help a less active member of the ward with a house that he is fixing up!  It is a classic swiss looking house up in the mountains and it is so pretty up there!  He is basically tearing up the whole house and and making it brand new.  We broke up a lot of the cement floors and removed it all!  We also moved a lot of fire wood that he had and stuff like that.  It was really fun!  We were there for almost a whole day so I am kind of sore but he actually came to church yesterday so it was a win win! 

Something that will be great this week is that I get to go back to Salzburg for the day! We have interviews with President Kohler so that will be fun!  It will be nice to get back to my home base for a day and see some old friends! 

The work is going better in Linz every week!  The Elders had a really cool African investigator from Ghana before I got here but we have not been able to get in contact with so I have been fasting to have contact with all of our investigators this week.  It was really cool because he just randomly showed up at church on Sunday!  It was just a little tender mercy reminding me that the Lord has my back when I need Him!  That was nice to see!

Well hopefully this next week brings some new adventures to share!  Have a great week everyone!

Elder Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment