Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Linz Austria Week 15








Hi friends and family!

This was a great week for us in Linz! I can't really remember to much of what we did! I don't have to much time either so I will make it short and sweet!

Highlights - I got to go on exchange with one of my best friends Elder Plumb! We lived together my last transfer in Salzburg and we have became really good friends.  It was really fun to work with him in my home court of Linz. We really had a great time together! Also something that was cool was our ward youth put on a musical called My Turn on Earth! It was really cool! We got to meet a lot of non members who attended so we are hoping we may be able to start teaching anyone that may have more interest to learn about the church! 

Investigators - Well the highlight for investigators was that after a really long time we finally got back in contact with this amazing family that we started teaching a month ago the Bülls! They are an amazing family! We lost contact for a while but finally got to meet again! That was really cool! The sisters in Linz are teaching two guys from Nigeria right now which is really cool. I was with them on Sunday at church translating for them. They are really funny. It just gave me a glimpse of what my Grandparent had to deal with for 2 years! 

Pday! We actually had a pretty cool p-day today!  There is this big carnival in Linz this week that we got to go to. It is pretty stereotypical Austrian stuff. Just a bunch of people that want to get together in a big tent and drink a ton of beer and eat a lot of meat! It was fun though! 

Well I don't know how interesting this letter was! All is well from Linz! Have a great week everyone!

LG,
Elder Lyman 

No comments:

Post a Comment