Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Linz Austria Week 16










Well . . . HOLY COW is about all that I can say to sum up this week!

Well I'll start with the big stuff first. Instead of being in Linz right now I'm in MUNICH!!!! Yep I'm serving in Munich as of now! You might be wondering why, but I got a call from one of the APs on Thursday telling me that I was going to be emergency transferred to the office in Munich! So I had one day to pack up all of my stuff and say goodbye to as many people in the ward as possible! It was so crazy! I spent all day yesterday packing and I got on a train this morning and came here! It has been really crazy! I am working in the office and will probably stay here for a while. There was once an office Elder that stayed here for almost a whole year.  My new comp is Elder Evans. We know each other already because we were in the same district in Salzburg for two transfers! He is a really cool guy! He is training me to be the new office guy so we have lots to do! 

Well to be honest I really can't remember what I did earlier this week! I had a exchange with an elder in my district on Wednesday and that is when I found out I was getting emergency transferred! After I found out that I was getting transferred I called the ward mission leader in our ward to say goodbye. We met up yesterday and he took us around Linz and showed us some really cool stuff I had never seen! I will say that Linz was a lot cooler than I thought.  It was really fun! Last night we got to say goodbye to one of my favorite members Brother Ivanoski! He is the less active that we do service for at his house! We had dinner with him and his wife and they gave me a bunch of gifts! They are really cool! Other than that this week has been basically a blur! 

Well I'm not sure what else to say. I'm happy to be here in Munich and in the office! It will take some serious getting used to, but I am going to do my best.  Hopefully next week I will be able to give you a better report on things here in Munich!

Have a great week everyone! Oh and my Pday is now on Saturday so email me before then!


Love,
Elder Lyman  

No comments:

Post a Comment