Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello Linz! Week 1







Hallo from Linz Austria!

Well these first few days in Linz have been very . . . interesting!  It feels so strange to not be in Salzburg anymore!  It is weird be in a city that I don't know, with a new companion that I don't know and it's just the two of us.  It is going to take some getting used to.  I am used to living with an apartment full of missionaries.  

From what I have seen so far, Linz is a great city.  There are some cool old churches and stuff like that.  I didn't get to take very many pictures this week but I promise to take some next week.

The ward here in Linz is great.  It is the largest ward in Austria which will hopefully have some advantages.  The members of the local ward are very important to missionary work so I'm lucky to have another good one.  My companion and I are getting along great.  Elder Spencer is from . . .  Lehi Utah! He is really chill and easy to get a long with.  We are teaching a couple of people right now but I haven't met them yet.   Hopefully I will get the chance this week.  

I'll be honest that leaving my first golden area and trainer is really hard but I'm glad to be here in Linz for a new adventure!  Whenever the work is hard or I get discouraged I know that I can turn to the Lord for help!  That is always constant!  I love you all back home and hope to hear from you all soon!

Shöne Woche,
Elder Lyman

My new address is:
Elder Matthew Lyman
Hasner Strasse 36/6/21
Linz, Austria

No comments:

Post a Comment