Monday, January 5, 2015

Salzburg Austria Week 17










Dear Family,

Happy New Year everyone!!  We spent New Year's at our Bishops house which was really fun! They are a really great family!  It was even cooler because there daughter got set apart to leave on her mission the next day! It was really great to see that!  I was thinking a lot about how I felt when I left on my mission and it kind of put some things into perspective for me. Other than that we did not really do anything crazy. Just normal missionary work.

As far as missionary work in concerned, we are staying busy.  We actually found a new investigator this week in kind of a funny way.  Here is the story.  We were just going by to visit a former investigators of ours and when we got to his door found that his name was no longer on the building.  We were so bummed!  When we were just about to leave this guy walked up to us and said, "you are the Mormons right?" and we said "YES!!  We are the Mormons!"  He then said, "You are here for me right?" and we said "UH . . . YES!!"  So we went into his house and taught him the first lesson!  It was awesome!  It just proves to me that when you are doing what you are supposed to do, the Lord will put the people into your path who you need to teach!  We also are helping the Elders we live with right now teach a 17 year old girl who is getting baptized in two weeks!  That will be really cool! Pray that we can keep meeting with both of them!

Other than that, things are just normal mission life!  I will find out if I am staying in Salzburg or leaving this week.  I  hope I get to stay for a while longer but I think it may be time to move on.  I will let you all know! 

Much love,
Elder Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment