Thursday, January 1, 2015

Salzburg Austria Week 15







Servus! 

I really can't believe it is Christmas this week!  The time is going by super quick in the mission field! In Austria they celebrate the 24th, 25th and the 26th!  It will be a great week!  We are going to be with members for all 3 days!  We have some really cool things planned.  We are going to visit the the Church where Silent Night was written!  Other than that it will be a pretty boring week I think.  All of our investigators can't meet just because they are so busy with Christmas stuff.  It is hard to do missionary work because if you knock on an Austrians door on Christmas they would probably punch you in the face.  They take Christmas serious over here.  I think the highlight of my week will be skyping my family!  That should be super fun!

Last p-day we went to the castle in Salzburg and took a tour.  I will send some of the pictures home. Today we are going on the Sound of Music tour as well so that should be super fun. 

I hope all of you have a amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Love,
Elder Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment